We are excited to announce that MoParty 2020 has been officially approved to proceed by the KY governor’s office! In order for this event to happen safely, we have created new guidelines and procedures that will be in effect. Please review and plan accordingly!
Guidelines/Procedure changes for 2020:
- Social Distancing Must Be Practiced
- Everyone will need to practice social distancing and keep 6 feet from others that you did not travel with
- If you cannot keep 6 feet away from others, you will need to wear your mask
- There will be Mask Zones where you must wear your mask including bleachers, food lines, Holley merchandise tent, restrooms, registration etc.
- Bleachers will be limited to 20% capacity, but we will add room down the drag strip on both sides and around the oval track (so bring a chair and/or blanket)
- Before attending the event read the CDC’s guide about “How to Protect Yourself & Others“
We will have PPE available for everyone in case you forget or misplace yours. Hand sanitizer will be easily accessible around the facility with Renegade Race Fuels as our Official High Octane Hand Sanitizer. We will also have additional staff on hand to clean key areas of the facility for your safety. We look forward to a great, safe event!
What’s that sound?! You’re hearing hundreds of Mopar powered vehicles getting ready to invade Beech Bend Raceway this September. That’s right, Holley’s MoParty™ will be taking place this September 18-20, 2020 and features tons of events tailored for Mopar enthusiasts including autocross, 3S Challenge, drag racing and more! Other events like a dyno challenge, burnout competition and show-n-shine will take place, making this one of the wildest Mopar parties ever held. The event is open to any ride utilizing a Mopar engine, including AMC. Gas and diesel Mopar power is welcome! For more information on specific events, or to make reservations to get in on the fun, check out the rest of our site! You won’t want to miss the inaugural Holley MoParty!